On the coast of South Italy we offer you to stay in apartments for rent for holidays in Salento: a rich natural area with ancient traditions, history and sea. In Apulia, the guests can stay in private villas with garden, apartments for holidays or other accommodations for rent, located in the tourist cities from Ostuni up to Otranto and Gallipoli in Salento.

home page


Apartment First Floor A
of Villa Eucaliptus


apartments holidays apulia

Costa Merlata, Ostuni Seaside (Apulia, Italy)
marina di Ostuni

beach south italy

Villa Eucaliptus is a group of apartments on the sea for holidays in Salento, located in Costa Merlata resort in the Ostuni seaside: a strategic point to reach the historical center of the White City and other famous places of Salento to visit during your holidays.
The construction is about 200 metres far from a small beach on the characteristic coast of the Adriatic Sea, where the sea cliff alternates with nice small and medium sandy beaches surrounded by the Mediterranean scrub.

destinations holidays salento
square (on the ground floor)

tourism destinations south italy
different view of the square

The whole villa develops on three levels and disposes of:
- 3 apartments on the ground floor
- 3 apartments on the basement
- 2 apartments on the first floor

The apartment on the first floor in question is named 40/A.

holidays sea lecce
veranda (on the first floor)

rent apartment apulia
different view

This house for rent has indipendent entrance and disposes of square with green bits;
through a stairs you go up to the first floor where there is the accommodation and a large covered veranda (about 50 sm) equipped to have lunch on the open.

house for holidays for rent in ostuni
dining room

ostuni house rent sea
different view

Upstairs there is also a terrace with sea view.

The apartment, in its interior (about 70 sm), with basic furniture, comprises:

  • dining room with cooking corner and sofa bed
  • first double bedroom
  • second double bedroom (with possibility to divide the two beds)
  • bathroom with shower unit

rents puglia
cooking corner

villa sea ostuni
first double bedroom

Included services in the apartment:
  • TV
  • washing machine
  • air conditioning cold and hot situated in the dining room
  • some windows with mosquito nets
  • outside shower
  • tank
  • car park (not-covered) in the estate

On request, animals allowed (owners have to give authorization before booking).

accommodations sea salento
different view

B&B apulia

In summer Costa Merlata is served with restaurant, mini-market, caf on the beach; while in the remaining periods you can find all services in Villanova (central area of Ostuni Seaside) far about 3 km from the apartments.

In Ostuni city, far about 7 km from here, heart of the Apulian region, you can find all services: super-markets, banks and you can visit the historical centre also called White City. It is a tourist meeting point with many typical shops, characteristic "trattorie" (eating house) and famous caf for all ages.

apulia rent for holidays
second double bedroom

hotel ostuni
different view

Far about 7 km from here, in Rosa Marina seaside resort, long beaches start and move on up to the natural reserve of Masseria Lido Morelli; all simply reachable from this apartment for rent for holidays in Salento.

Go back to the main page of Villa Eucaliptus

Weekly rates for the apartment on the First Floor A
AUGUST 700,00 Euros
JULY 600,00 Euros
JUNE - SEPTEMBER 350,00 Euros
Reservations have to be made for a minimum of two weeks, either the first two weeks, or the last two weeks of the month. Otherwise, it is possible to reserve for three consecutive weeks.
In August during the two weeks including the 15th August (national holiday), guests have to pay 10% more.
Opening file total cost: 25,00 Euros
The rental prices include the costs of electricity, water and gas.
A prepayment of 35,00 Euros is required for the cleaning of the apartment the owners will deal with at the end of the rental period.
To confirm your reservation, a 30% prepayment is requested and the remaining 70% has to be paid on cash at the arrival.
Laundry is not included.
Weekly arrivals: on Saturday (from 3.30 p.m. to 8 p.m.)

Weekly departures: on Saturday (by 9 a.m.)


New: we also have convention with the Restaurant Holiday on the sea near a small sandy beach. At Lunch it offers at our guests touristic men with low special prices. This restaurant-pizzeria is also opened in the evening.

Click Here or on the Photo and you can know all the details



Ufficio vacanze : tel. +39 0831-308974    fax. +39 0831-1810975
Siamo sempre reperibili su: cell. +39 339-4208807      cell. +39 348-4806169      tel. +39 0831-1810889          e-mail:
Via Consolato Veneziano, Villanova - 72017 Ostuni - Brindisi - Salento - Puglia - Italy